At Deering Dental we believe that a lack of dental insurance shouldn’t
prevent you from getting healthy beautiful smile you deserve,
that’s why we are pleased to offer our Deering Plus Membership.
Deering Plus is not a dental insurance. It is not a discount plan. It is a membership that gives you significant benefits and savings
in our office as well as exclusive members onlu offers and promotions.
• TWO HEALTHY
• CLEANINGS PER YEAR 100%*
• TWO REGULAR EXAMS
• PER YEAR 100%
• TRADITIONAL X-RAYS 100%
• FLUORIDE TREATMENT 2X YEAR 100%
• ORAL CANCER SCREENING 100%
• EMERGENCY VISITS
– 1 AT 100% – ADDITIONAL AT 50%
• 3D CBCT 50%
UP TO 10 YEARS ON TREATMENT
• MINOR PROCEDURES 15%
• MAJOR PROCEDURES 15%
• IMPLANTS 10%
• PROCEDURES 10%
• INVISALIGN 10%
• WHITENING 20%
• DENTAL ANTIBIOTICS 100%
• PREVIDENT 50%
• CHLORHEXIDINE 50%
Treatment is rendered in our office at 16709 Old Cutler Road, Palmetto Bay, Fl 33157. Treatment performed by specialists at other locations is not subject to this plan.
The plan duration is 12 months. All eligible treatment must be completed in that 12 month time period. The time period begins the date the enrollment fee is received.
At Deering Dental we pride ourselves in delivering the best dentistry possible. Many other offices make the same claim, but do they back it up? At Deering Dental we put our money where our mouth is. When you come to us you should feel confident that your investment is getting you the best materials, the best service and the best outcome and that’s why in a world of empty promises we stand behind ours, because if we don’t trust our work enough to guarantee it, why should you?
Length of guarantee period is as follows
• Fillings covered for 3 years
• Permanent restorations (crowns, inlays, onlays, veneers) 5 years
• Implants 10 years
1. You must remain a Deering Dental patient during the guarantee period.
2.You must maintain a schedule of regular cleaning and exam appointments at Deering Dental according to your doctor’s recommended schedule. Typically this is every 6 months but may be every three to 4 months if you have periodontal issues that require more frequent visits.
3. You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
4. We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
5.The guarantee is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
6. The Guarantee is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, etc.
7. The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
8. If the doctor determines a night guard/ occlusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the guarantee will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated.
9. Implants will be guaranteed for healthy patients with no disqualifying conditions that have been proven to increase the rate of failure. These include extensive bone grafting required, Smoking, chewing tobacco, Immune disease, diabetes, bone conditions, Undiscovered health issues such as high cholesterol or Vitamin D insufficiency
Deering Plus is for patients who do not have dental insurance. If you are currently covered under a dental insurance you are not eligible (this is because of the contractual restrictions placed on us by the insurance plan)
Joining of the Deering Plus Plan
cannot be done retroactively
Enrollment fees are non-refundable
For patients who have a history of periodontal disease
and require maintenance 3 to 4 times per year, Deering Plus covers 2 of those visits. The fees for the 3rd and 4th visit will be discounted at 15%. Exams and x-rays at those visits, if necessary, are covered at 100%
If we determine we need to refer you to a specialist, the plan does not apply to the treatment received from the specialist.
This plan does not apply to treatment needs originating from a Workers Compensation or Employer Liability Claim.
If you become eligible and begin participation with a dental insurance plan during the time your membership is active, this plan becomes null and void with no refunds.
”Family Members” are defined as a spouse and dependents aged 13+
If you choose to participate in auto-renewal, your plan will renew on your date of enrollment. You have 7 days from the date that your plan renews to cancel and receive a refund. If any treatment was rendered within those 7 days, no refund will be given.
Membership is non-transferable
If a treatment plan is presented with active membership and your membership expires prior to moving forward with or completing treatment, any membership discounts will be removed from treatment fees.
© Copyright 2020 Deering Dental | Deering Plus